Apply today and get:
- New higher pay rates – select jobs up to $15 an hour
- Flexible schedule – work as little or as much as you want
- Training provided and leadership roles are available
Earn a bonus of up to $500 – $1000+ when you join the Six Flags Family today!
When you join us at Six Flags between July 2nd and October 11th, you’re eligible to earn a bonus of 10% of your total wages earned until September 26th. Additionally, you are eligible to earn a bonus of 15% your total wages from September 27th through October 31st.
*Must be hired by October 11th and continuously employed through October 31st to receive bonus. Applies only to non-union seasonal positions. 10% bonus shall be paid on total straight-time and overtime wages paid through September 26th and 15% bonus shall be paid on total straight-time and overtime wages paid from September 27th through October 31st. Further details are contained in the Six Flags Seasonal Retention Bonus program document.
From first-time jobs for teens to college credit internships and part-time positions for retirees, Six Flags brings everyone together. Whether you want to work inside or outside, interacting with guests or behind the scenes – there’s a position waiting for you.
Get wet, get paid! Splash into success as part of our amazing aquatics team this summer. Whether you’re watching over the wave pool or loading slide tubes, you’ll be on the frontline keeping our guests safe. Soak up amazing benefits and make money while getting your summer tan! Apply now and apply the sunscreen later.
Hungry for a great job with filling experience? Whether you’re preparing, serving, or selling food for restaurants, outdoor carts, or catered outings, you’ll enjoy amazing perks and have fun both inside and outside the kitchen.
More OpportunitiesThere’s a place for everyone at Six Flags! If our featured jobs don’t fit your style, we offer so many other positions all around the park. Whether you’re working out in the park or in front of an office computer, from the front gate ticket taker to the head salesperson, you’ll have an opportunity to make a difference for our guests and create a one-of-a-kind park experience. No matter which position is best for you, you’re bound to find a career you’ll love.
Are you looking for a fun summer job that will create memories and friends for a lifetime?
Look no further than Hurricane Harbor Phoenix! All positions offer training to make you successful at your job. We create positive memories for our guests everyday and it all starts with YOU!
Some of the benefits of working at Hurricane Harbor Phoenix include:
- FREE Admission to the Park
- FREE Tickets for Friends and Family Members
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Team Member Exclusive Parties
- Team Member Recognition and Prizes
- Discounts on Tickets, Food, and Retail
The Hiring Process:
- Minimum Age Requirement – 16 years old, some positions may have higher age requirements.
- Submit ONE (1) Application – Apply for the department you are most interested in first. On the last page of the application, you will be able to select the other departments for which you would like to apply.*
- Follow-up – Due to the amount of applications received and number of positions open, we ask that you not perform a follow-up phone call or email to the park. If your application appears to match the criteria the hiring managers are looking for, they will reach out to you.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against associates or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis [“protected class”] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.
Hurricane Harbor Phoenix is a Drug Free Workplace
Hurricane Harbor Phoenix shall have the right to require a Team Member to submit to drug and/or alcohol testing as a continuing condition of employment. Reasons for testing can include, but are not limited to: post-accident, random, reasonable suspicion, return to duty, and follow-up testing. A Team Member who refuses to submit to drug and/or alcohol testing or who test positive may be suspended until further investigation and may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.