Start Your Fun Thrilling Amazing Exciting Rewarding Career!
Hurricane Harbor Phoenix is hiring for the 2022 season!
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible scheduling so you can work as little or as much as you want
- DailyPay- work today, get paid tomorrow
- Advancement opportunities
- FREE park admission for you and a friend
- FREE tickets for friends and family
- Discounted season passes
- 35% employee discount on food
- 40% employee discount on merchandise
- Virtual and on-site training options provided
- Exclusive employee events
- Fun rewards, benefits, and more!
From first-time jobs for teens to college credit internships and part-time positions for retirees, Six Flags brings everyone together. Whether you want to work inside or outside, interacting with guests or behind the scenes – there’s a position waiting for you.
The Hiring Process:
- Minimum Age Requirement – 16 years old, some positions may have higher age requirements.
- Submit Availability in the Application – Please provide the most open availability you are able to work. Apply for the department you are most interested in first. On the last page of the application, you will be able to select the other departments to which you would like to apply.
- Follow-up – Be sure to check your email often for communication regarding your hiring process and scheduled appointments. Due to the volume of applications received and the number of open positions, we ask that you not follow-up with our office regarding your application. If your application appears to match the criteria the hiring managers are looking for, we will reach out to you directly via email, text, or phone call. Be sure to check your email regularly!
Questions or Concerns – Contact the Human Resource Office at [email protected].
In-person appointments are available as needed and only upon request. *Restrictions Apply
Equal Opportunity Employment
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against associates or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis [“protected class”] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.
Hurricane Harbor Phoenix is a Drug Free Workplace
Hurricane Harbor Phoenix shall have the right to require a Team Member to submit to drug and/or alcohol testing as a continuing condition of employment. Reasons for testing can include, but are not limited to: post-accident, random, reasonable suspicion, return to duty, and follow-up testing. A Team Member who refuses to submit to drug and/or alcohol testing or who test positive may be suspended until further investigation and may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.