- Face coverings are required at all indoor locations.
- Face coverings are not mandatory outdoors but are still recommended for unvaccinated individuals.
- Ensure you understand and practice healthy hygiene during your visit.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING THE PARK
Beginning July 18, 2021 this Six Flags Park has established the following COVID-19 rules for our guests in compliance with State and local Public Health Departments.
- Fully vaccinated means 14 days has passed since your 2nd dose of a 2-dose vaccine or single dose of a 1-dose vaccine.
- Be made with at least 2 layers of breathable materials
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Guests younger than 2 years old
- Guests with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents mask wearing.
- Guests who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
Six Flags cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to Coronavirus during your visit. The CDC advises that some people are more likely than others to become severely ill, and some people are at a higher risk of exposure to COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, and any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. By coming to the park, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.